Friday, May 15, 2009

Music Style


Sharing a joke on stage
Relaxing back stage B4 show @ HOB
Ring Leader says it's SHOWTIME!!!


Crap!!  We're missing a guitar.  300 miles later.   (never found it)

A Happy 116 degrees 4th of July!!
(Why didn't he wear shorts, too??)

European Tour #3

Playing Rock Band in Hotel (for Vid shoot)
Turning 21, Rehearsing for Tour, Burbank CA.

OMG Fresh Out of High School











...and now back to business.......




I like to play and listen to all types of music.
What works for me is a certain amount of freedom to improvise and contribute to the music/song.

" I like to play with dynamics.  A full deep sound for some songs or a little edgy, little gritty for others."

 I have a few bass compositions that I play as solo pieces during shows (see above MP3 Player). These are used as interludes and show pieces.

I have played guitar for 27 years, acoustic and electric. I also play keyboards (Roland GAIA SH-01, Novation UltraNova) and custom bass synth pedals. 








No comments:

Post a Comment